Kharkov is the first city in Ukraine, where a new comprehensive service eMalyatko is provided. From the January 1, 2020, parents with a child are able to register his/her birth and receive other necessary services by filling out only one application at once in the hospital.
A revolutionary service’s for Ukraine and the world purpuse is to save time for young parents: the number of possible visits to the authorities will decrease from 11 to 0, and the number of documents that are required - from
37 to 1.
The following services are provided per application:
1) State registration of the birth of a child.
2) Registration of the place of residence of the born child.
3) Assignment of assistance at birth.
4) Registration of a born child in the electronic health system.
5) Registration of a child born in the State Register of Individuals -
6) Obtaining certificates of parents of a large family and a child with
7) Origin of a born child whose parents are not composed
married to each other.
8) Determining the child’s citizenship of Ukraine.
9) Assigning a child a unique record number in the Unified State
10) Assignment of assistance to large families.
At the beta test stage, 8 services are provided on the eMalyatko portal, except
registration of the born child in the electronic health system and issuing certificates of parents of a large family and a child from a large family families. Work is underway to modernize patient registries and
The initiative is being implemented by the Ministry of Digital Transformations of Ukraine with the support of international projects: EGAP programs (Swiss Confederation and Eastern Europe Foundation), project
EGOV4UKRAINE, which is part of the ULEAD program with Europe, SURGE, EU4PAR.